Every child is an individual and that goes doubly for twins. So why is it that a lot of two-seater buggies don’t treat them that way?
The Cruise Twin comes with two supportive seats that can be easily adjusted separately. So if one child wants to sleep, but the other one is raring to go, you can make them both happy. Smooth front suspension makes it that bit easier for you to stay in control too.
Features & Benefits
- Individual and lie flat adjustable seats – versatile and can be adjusted to suit each child's needs
- Individual adjustable leg rests – offers baby a more comfortable ride
- Only 13.7kg – lightweight and easy to use when on the move or on holiday, especially for a double buggy
- 5 point harnesses - - keeps the children - - - safe and comfortable at the same time
- 5 point harnesses - keeps the children safe and comfortable at the same time
- Front suspension– smooth ride where ever you go for both the baby and yourself, great maneuverability Locking front wheels– great stability when on bumpier ground and for great maneuverability
Auto locking chassis– practical and saves time
Cup holder– perfect to keep your drink handy
- Carry handle– makes it easier to carry around
Large UPF50 hood with extendable sun visor – for those rainy days and extra protection from harmful rays on those sunny days
- Peekaboo windows in each hood; easy to keep an eye on both babies.
- Half rain cover– for those rainy days to keep baby dry and comfortable
- Shopping basket – no need to hang shopping bags from the handle, keeps any weight low so making the pushchair safe and stable
: Birth – 4years
: 13.7 kg
: 109 x 75 x 82 cm
108 x 38 x 49 cm