A sturdy anchor for Joie infant seats and the i-Anchor Advance child seat. Designed for more protection and even more peace of mind.
i-Size flexibility. Part of the i-Size Safe System the i-Base Advance utilising ISOFIX for a rock solid installation, provides quick and instant install for the Joie i-Anchor Advance i-Size seat, Joie i-Gemm i-Size infant seat.
On-the-Go Recline. Ready for the cosiest ride with a total of 7 recline positions, the i-Base Advance allows the seat to recline on-the-go without reinstalling whenever you or your little rider wishes.
Dual Shock Absorption. Two independent areas of shock absorption are found in the base of the support leg along with indentations lining the entire length of the support leg all engineered to cushion and minimise the impact of a crash and further protect little riders.
Watch me install at askforisize.com
- i-Size (ECE R129/00) Accepts i-Gemm infant seat and i-Anchor Advance® child seat (forward rear facing)
- Built in rebound bar
- Adjustable retracting ISOFIX connectors for the perfect fit
- One hand, 7-position recline for a cosy ride from newborn on
- On-the-go recline adjusts without reinstalling
- Secure installation using the vehicles ISOFIX and support leg
- Support leg provides ultimate stability, security and easily adjusts for the best fit
- Colour indicators confirm correct installation of base, support leg and child seat to base
- Support leg stores tidily under base when not in use
- Easy seat release buttons
- Quick and easy car seat release button
Product Usage: i-Size (ECE R129/00) - Accepts i-Gemm infant seat and i-Anchor Advance® child seat.
Age Sutibility: Rearward facing: 40cm - 105cm, less than 18.5kg (birth to approx. 4 years)
Forward facing: 80cm - 105cm, less than 18.5kg (15 months to approx. 4 years).