Designed for use from 4 months, the Tommee Tippee Weaning Sippee Cup is a small cup with a 150ml capacity - the perfect choice for your baby's first sips. Up until this point they have been used to breast or bottle, so introducing a cup is an important step in their weaning journey.To help the transition go smoothly, this cup features a super soft spout that is gentle on gums, and large handles that are easy to grip. And because life with a baby is messy enough, a non-spill valve keeps mess to a minimum!
Features & Benefits:
- Large 300 ml capacity bottle to keep busy toddlers happy and hydrated
- Specially designed for baby's firsts sips providing a smooth transition from breast or bottle to cup drinking
- Removable, one piece non-spill valve keeps mess to a minimum
- Super soft spout is gentle on your baby’s sensitive gums
- Removable, easy-grip handles designed for tiny hands
- All tommee tippee cups are BPA free
- Removable, two-piece non-spill valve keeps mess to a minimum.
- Sports spout clicks down to stay clean and stop spills.
- Chunky yet lightweight with easygrip sides, perfect for little hands.
- Available in a range of colors and patterns they’ll love.
- Cups are dishwasher safe if placed on the top shelf and can be steam sterilised for added piece of mind.