Stokke® MyCarrier™ grows with your child without compromising on comfort or ergonomics for your baby or you. For baby, the adjustable seating position supports bottom, thighs and pelvis using the natural “Happy Hips” position. When used for back carrying, the smart design allows you to place your baby into the carrier before attaching it to you – a safe and comfortable solution. The Stokke® MyCarrier is made of organic cotton textiles. Organic material is especially good for children since they can be more sensitive to substances they have not been exposed to.
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 1.2/2.64
- Front carrier suitable for weight in kg/lbs: >3,5 / 7,7
- Front carrier suitable from child length in cm/in: >53 / 21"
- Back carrier suitable for weight in kg/lbs: Max 15 / 33
- Back carrier suitable from child length in cm/in: >72 / 28"
- Materials: Organic cotton textiles,plastic and aluminium buckles, aluminium back support.
Grows with the child
- From birth and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 3.5kg or 53cm
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided and is longer than 72 cm
- In parent facing position the child has the "Happy Hips" posture – a broad seating position with good support of back, buttocks and thighs
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby
- Longer front carrier and support under baby's buttocks when facing outwards
- Optional head support, when the child is sleeping, is available in a pocket on the back carrier
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent
- Pockets on both sides of waist belt for storing items such as keys or cards
- Textiles made from organic fibers.
- The textiles are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 approved and certified free of harmful substances. This means that our textiles do not contain chemicals that are known to be unhealthy and are safe to touch baby´s delicate skin
- All components are tested for European and US standards
- Front and back carriers are attached to harness with zippers and double locking carabiner
- All adjustments are within reach for the parent. Placing the child in the carrier is easy and safe, also in the back carrier
- Main harness with integrated hip belt
- Front carrier
- Back carrier