We’re always on hand to offer advice or make things easier, so to help, we’ve compiled these FAQs. If you’ve got a question then they should do the trick.
What are your trading hours?
- Our following locations are trading as per the guidance and subject to change; City Centre Mirdif: 12PM - 10PM, The Dubai Mall: 12PM - 10PM, and The Outlet Village: 12PM - 10PM, Al Wahda Mall: 12PM - 9PM.
Do I need to wear a mask and gloves when I come in store?
- Please follow and adhere by the guidance instructed within your emirate, for more information seek guidance from government websites and/or the mall. For the safety of our team members and customers and in compliance with government authority regulation all of our team members will be wearing masks & gloves.
How are you managing the health and safety of your team members and customers?
- We're committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our team members, our customers and the community. We are working with and under the guidance and following the direction of government authorities and medical experts.
- We have upweighted our in-store cleaning routines to make them even more rigorous and are focusing on personal hygiene protocols per all government authority guidelines.
Can I pay using cash in-store?
- In line with the heightened medical guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and our team, we invite you to shop using a contactless electronic payment method or via online. However, will also be accepting cash as a payment method in our stores.
How can I maintain safe physical distance in busy areas of the store like the sales desk?
- To make it easier for you to visualise the recommended safe physical distance between people when at the sales desk, please look for the floor markers our team has placed on the floor. Standing on these marked areas will ensure you are separated from other customers by the recommended 2 metres.
Why are there changes to trading hours?
- The health and safety of our in-store team members and customers is paramount. As the current situation continues to develop, we are working with and under the guidance and following the direction of government authorities, resulting in the reduced opening hours.
Instead of coming to store, how else can I shop?
- If you prefer not to come to store, our online websites are still operating as usual.
How can I pay and is it safe to buy online?
- If you are in store, we encourage you to shop using contactless electronic methods, for online all our payment methods are secure.
I want to update my account
- Once signed in, you can access your account details by clicking on your name in the top right hand side of the page. Once you have accessed your 'account', you can go to 'account information' to update your details.
What is Amber?
- Amber is the Al Tayer Group loyalty programme. Amber members can earn points for their transactions and redeem them in over 100 brands. Our Amber members also receive exclusive offers, promotions and event invitations. To learn more about the Amber programme and become a member, go to www.myamber.ae
I want to log into my Amber account
- If you are not logged in go to 'sign in / register', and click through to 'Amber' and log in with your username and password. If you are logged in, go to my account, and click on 'My Amber' to login or log in to 'My Amber' at checkout
I can't log-in
- If you are a registered user, and forget your password, you can click on "forgot password" and you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
I have a question on data privacy
I want to opt-In/out of communications
- You can manage your communication preference by going to "my account" and then "newsletter subscription".
Where is my order?
- Contact our customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822, or email firstname.lastname@example.org . All our orders are delivered within 1-3 Days, depending on time of order. Please see our Shipping Policyfor more information.
I want to cancel/modify my order
- You can cancel your order by calling the customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822. Your order can only be cancelled if it has not been processed and dispatched. If it's already being prepared, you will need to wait for your order to be delivered and then request a return
I want to change my delivery address
- Simply get in touch with our Customer Care team and they’ll sort it out for you. You can reach us on our UAE toll-free 80088822 or email us by filling the form here. However, once you’ve received an email to say your order has been dispatched, we won’t be able to change your address. Please note that a change to an address outside of the UAE zone, may require additional charges. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
I want to change my scheduled delivery date
- To make any changes to your order, you can contact the customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822 . You can also email us by filling the form here.
What if I'm not present to accept the delivery?
- For furniture, we will call you ahead of time to schedule a convenient time for you or someone else to be available at home so that our team can assemble the furniture for you. If you already confimed a date/time, and think you might not be there, please contact our customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822 to reschedule. Please note that there might be a fee for rescheduling.
- For small parcels, our courriers will call you when they are on the way, if you are not available, they will bring your item back to our warehouse and try to deliver it the next day. Please note that there might be a fee for rescheduling.
I requested Collect from Store but want home delivery instead
- To make any changes to your order, you can contact the customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822 . You can also email us by filling the form here. Please note that additional charges may apply.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
- We offer 1-3 Days delivery, depending on the time of order. For more information, please see our Shipping Policy.
- Please contact the customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822. You can also email us by filling the form here.
I didn't receive my order yet
- You can track your order on the link here or contact the customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822. Our orders are usually delivered within 1-3 days of you receiving the order confirmation email
I received wrong/missing item(s)
- Please contact the customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822 . You can also email us by filling the form here.
My product is damaged or faulty, what do I do?
- If you’re product is damaged or has a fault, we want to know. Visit one of our stores and our experts can inspect your product for you. If the product is too large to bring in, please take as many pictures of the fault and email our Customer Service team on email@example.com.
What is your return policy?
- We offer a 30 day returns policy. You can return any unused item for a refund or exchange as long as they’re in a re-saleable condition, in their original packaging with tags still attached. This excludes items that have been personalised for you, any toiletries, underwear, swimwear and refurbished items. Items bought in our stores cannot be returned through the online store. You can read our full returns policy here.
How can I return a product?
- The quickest way to return or exchange a product (whether you bought it online or in store) is by taking it to one of our stores. Find the store nearest to you in our store locator in the footer below. Make sure you bring proof of purchase with you. (your confirmation email is enough). For our full returns policy, click here. You can also contact the Customer Care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822 or email us by filling the form here.
What is your exchange and refund policy?
- Please click here to see our full Returns & Refunds policy.
Can I pick up an item in store?
- Of course! Using our free Collect from Store service you can pick up items either same day of order or the next day depending on time of order. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information. Collect from Store is our way to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and as convenient for you as possible.
How does Collect from Store work?
- We want to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and as convenient for you as possible.
- For most items sold on our website you will be given an option to choose Home Delivery or Collect from Store from the store of your choice.
- You will be asked to choose a store to Collect from Store from, but this can be changed at the checkout stage to another store of your choice.
- Our Collect from Store service is available for most but not all of the items we sell. Throughout the order process, as you add individual products to your bag, we will let you know the service available. We are unable to accept mixed orders that include items for collection from our stores as well as items for Home Delivery, in this instance two separate orders will need to be placed.
- To collect your purchase from store you will need to bring your order receipt or confirmation email and a proof of ID.
- If you are selecting the Collect from Store option please ensure you have suitably sized transport and assistance upon collection for the items you are about to purchase. If you have elected a third party to collect your items, please inform them to bring proof of ID in order to successfully collect your items.
What’s an e-gift card?
- eGift Cards are a more convenient, electronic version of traditional plastic Gift Cards which you can gift to your beloved ones. You can top up any value you would like to gift via this e-Gift Card.
How to purchase an e-gift card?
- You can purchase an e-gift card by visiting this link. All you have to do is decide how much you’d like to top up to your e-gift card or select from predefined values, write your and giftee’s details and pay with credit card or PayPal. E-gift card details will be sent to giftee’s email address and the pin to use the e-gift card will be sent to giftee’s phone number so please make sure to write a valid phone number.
I have an e-gift card, how can I use it?
- There are 2 ways of using your e-gift card. First you can add your e-gift card to your account by clicking this link and then use it at the last step of the checkout which is the payment step. You can also use e-gift card directly at the payment step where you write your 16-digit e-gift card number, the PIN and the amount you wish to use. You can also use your e-gift card at any Mamas and Papas stores.
I forgot my e-gift card PIN
- If you forgot your e-gift card PIN, don’t worry. You can click this link to reset your PIN. A new PIN will be sent to the mobile phone number which the gifter has specified during the purchase. If you don’t remember the mobile phone number and/or don’t have access, please call our customer care team.
I purchased an e-gift card and I would like to change the value.
- You cannot top up or change the value of your e-gift card however you can always buy another one at this link
I’ve sent the e-gift card to the wrong person/email, what do I do?
- Please call our customer care team and they’ll be happy to assist. In this case, the team will check whether the e-gift card has been used and if not, they’re going to issue you a new e-gift card.
Which payment methods can be used to purchase eGift card?
- You can use any payment method available on our website other than eGift Card.
Do I earn amber points on Gift card purchases?
How will the recipient receive their e-Gift card?
- Recipient will receive the 16-digit e-gift card number via email and the PIN via SMS.
Can e-Gift cards be redeemed in Mamas and Papas stores?
What are the payment options?
- We accept multiple types of payments on our website: credit/debit card, PayPal, Amber points or Online Credit. You can also use Apple Pay to facilitate payment. You can also choose to use our 'cash on delivery' payment method, which will enable you to purchase online and pay on delivery of your items. If you have an in-store voucher, please note that you can only use it in store.
How do I pay using Apple Pay?
- We now accept Apple Pay to facilitate payment on our app and devices that support Apple Pay. If you are using Apple Pay on a Mac device, you will only see this payment option available on Safari whilst using iOS. You can pay with Apple Pay using a Visa or MasterCard card. To pay using Apple Pay, add the items to your bag as normal. When you are ready to place your order, select Apple Pay at checkout.
There is a problem with my payment
- You can contact the Customer Care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822 . You can also email us by filling the form here.
I have a question about a voucher
- Vouchers can be used in-store and online. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more details.
- If you are facing problems with an online voucher, please contact the Customer Care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822 . You can also email us by filling the form here.
I haven't received my refund yet
- We will initiate your refund once we receive the items back and validate that they are in their original condition. Once that check is done, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the original payment method, you should receive your refund within 5-15 days. For any follow-ups or questions. you can contact our Customer Care team on our UAE toll-free80088822. You can also email us by filling the form here.
I didn't receive my Amber points
- To receive your Amber points for a purchase, you will need link your Amber account to your Mamas & Papas online account. If you used "guest check-out" you cannot earn points. Points are awarded for full price purchases only. Should you wish to link a previous transaction to your Amber account, you can do so up to 15 days after the date of the transaction. All you need to do is send a copy of your receipt and your Amber account number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a question about my warranty
- For some of our products, we offer a 6 months warranty. In the rare cases where you might need to use the warranty, you will need to show a proof of purchase. We recommend you bring the item to your nearest store where our experts will assess the damage and assist you with options for repairs or replacement parts. Please read our full terms and conditions here.
My Mamas & Papas product is damaged and I want to repair it
- No problem; you can purchase most spare or replacement parts from us . We will check if the part is available and, if so, our customer care team will order it for you. We stock parts for up to 2 years after you have purchased your product. Please bring your item into any of our stores, our experts will assess the damage and assist you with options for repairs or spare parts. Have your proof of purchase ready (this can either be your store receipt or order confirmation email). If your item is too large to bring in store, please contact the customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822.
I have a question about a product
- If you can’t find the answer online, pop in to one of our stores and our experts can help you with all your questions, give you all the advice, tips and inspiration you need to make an informed decision. Click on our Store Locator in the footer to find your nearest store.
I want to report a problem on the website
- You can contact the customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822 . You can also email us by filling the form here .We will get our technical team to fix the problem as soon as possible.
My payment is not being processed
- You can contact the customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822 . You can also email us by filling the form here.
I need help accessing my account
- You can contact the customer care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822 . You can also email us by filling the form here.
I have a question about a online voucher/promo code
- Online promotional voucher codes can be used online at the checkout. In-store vouchers codes applicable in store can be redeemed in the same way. Please note that store credit issued in-store can only be redeemed in-store.
- If you are facing problems with a promo code, please contact the Customer Care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822 . You can also email us by filling the form here.
How can I share feedback about my experience?
- We would love to hear your feedback to help improve our service. You can contact the Customer Care team on our UAE toll-free 80088822. You can also email us by filling the form here.
I received a survey to complete, what is it?
- After you receive your order, we might send you an email with a survey link. The survey you complete helps us improve your experience with Mamas & Papas. We value your opinion and will do our best to improve on your suggestions.