All of our strollers & carrycots come with a 1 year guarantee for extra peace of mind.
The Flip XT proved to be one of our most popular pushchairs, so we made it better and along came the Flip XT2. But we're kind of perfectionists, so we couldn't let things lie. Which is why for 2019, we've given one of our bestselling pushchairs a makeover.
If you're looking for a pushchair that can handle busy city streets, the lightweight Flip XT3 is perfect, with a sleek frame and large, spacious seat that ensures baby is always comfortable. Full of great features like the spacious shopping basket and compact one hand fold, it makes city living with a baby a breeze.
Features & Benefits:
- Our lightest pushchair provides effortless maneuverability
- The slim frame navigates tight spaces easily
- The one hand fold is quick, easy and compact
- Chrome pushchair chassis
- Retooled wheels that really stand out
- Reinforced hood visor for better protection
- The lie-flat position supports natural, healthy sleep
- The UPF 50+ large hood & air vent provides cooling protection from the sun
- Attach toys to the bumper bar to keep little ones entertained on the go
- Compatible with car seats and carrycots for a full travel system
- The compact fold in either the forward or parent-facing position saves lots of space
- The magnetic peek-a-boo window makes it easy, and quiet, to check on baby
|Age Suitability:||Birth - 15kg/33lb|
|Dimensions:||H:101cm x W:60cm x L:91cm|
|Dimensions (folded):||H35cm x W:60cm x L:74cm|
|Wheel Dimensions:||Front:164 x W:36, Rear: 228 x W:50|
|Includes:||Chassis, Seat Unit, Safety Harness, Wheels, Bumper Bar, Raincover.|
The safety standard and testing methods may vary in different countries and regions. Depending on the individual country or safety standard specific warnings may apply. This vehicle is intended for children from birth up to 15kg.
We test our pushchairs ability to handle:
- 10,000 kerb mounts
- 6,000 stairs lifts
- 5,000 brake applications
- 2,740 fold-trials
- 1,000km of road
- -15°C temperatures
This product is not suitable for running or skating. Please refer to the instruction manual for further information. Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Standard: EN1888:2012 16 CFR 1227