With family at the heart of both brands, Mamas & Papas and Laura Ashley are the perfect pairing. Born from a desire to create new and beautiful products that can’t be found elsewhere, with a shared belief in the art of storytelling and a common commitment to beautiful detail, these two heritage brands have come together to create a truly unique and highly covetable collection. Delving into Laura Ashley’s illustrious archives to discover iconic prints that could be re-imagined for 2023 and brought to life through our beautifully designed products, we’ve created a collection of heirlooms of the future. From baby clothing to interiors to precious soft toys, this is a beautiful range of irreplaceable pieces that can be loved now, passed on and treasured by new generations.
Bringing together key looks from this collection for a stylishly co-ordinated nursery, this gorgeous heritage Laura Ashley 'calcot' print cushion features embroidered 'love' wording , while reverse features gorgeous gingham, to match perfectly with other print pieces in the collection. Scallop edging adds a unique twist to this cushion, which is the epitome of cottage core styling. Zip fastening means it can be easily washed if necessary. A modern heirloom that you can love now and for generations to come.
Why Buy Me:
- Exclusive to M&P using Laura Ashley Archive prints
- Co-ordinated collection available
- Machine Washable
|Age Suitability:||0-6 months, Height up to 68cm|
|Dimensions:||W 47 x L 75cm|
|Compositions:||Main: 100% Cotton Lining: 100% Cotton Filling: 100% Polyester|
|Care & Maintenance:||Machine washable at 40°C and tumble dryable at a low heat|
|Standards:Uk & Europe||EN 16781:2018 OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 Certified|
Safety & Warnings:
- WARNING! This sleep bag is for use in a cot or crib
- WARNING! Do not use if the child's head can pass through the neck opening when fastened for use
- WARNING! Ensure that the neck and arm openings are securely fastened
- WARNING! Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot
- WARNING! Do not use in combination with cot duvet or blanket. Take into account the room temperature and the child's sleepwear. Overheating can endanger the life of your child!
- WARNING! Stop using sleep bag at the first signs of damage
- WARNING! KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE