Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the award winning SWADDLE UP™ is a breakthrough swaddling solution to help your baby settle and establish a peaceful sleep routine. Unlike traditional swaddles which keep a baby's arms by their side or across their chest, the natural ARMS UP™ design of SWADDLE UP™ allows your baby to safely bring their hands to their mouth for true self-soothing which means more sleep for the whole family.
Why Buy Me :
- Swaddling has been around for a long time, as it helps to prevent the startle reflex. But forcing the baby’s arms to their sides or over their chest prevents two natural behaviors that frustrate the baby and they fight to get their hands free.
- Over 90% of babies sleep with their ARMS UP™ around their head when placed on their back to sleep. This is simply a baby’s natural and preferred way to sleep, just like in the womb!
- All babies are born with the need to self-soothe by touching their face and sucking on their hands as they did in the womb. This medically proven behavior is how a baby calms and falls asleep on their own. Traditional swaddling prevents this.
- The patented wings on the SWADDLE UP™ allow the baby to both sleep with their arms in their preferred ARMS UP™ position and gives enough movement so they can self - soothe, all while calming down the startle reflex.
- The snug fit from the 4 way stretch fabric creates a familiar and secure feeling just like in the womb.
Product Features :
- Does not contain flame retardants or any harmful chemicals
- Luxuriously soft & ultra-breathable bamboo fabric
- 1.0 TOG is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24ºC
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small, Medium
- 95% Viscose (made from Bamboo)
- 5% Elastane
Product Specifications :
|Suitable For / Age group||Newborn|
|Product dimensions (cm)||55 x 27 x 0.2|
|Child weight (kg)||2.2 - 3.8|
|Child age (months)||0 - 1|
|Child maximum height (cm)||60|
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean