Love To Dream Swaddle Up Transition Sleeping Bag Bamboo Cream - Medium
Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is the simplest sleep solution to help transition your baby safely from being swaddled to arms free sleeping – all while maintaining their cherished sleep routine.
Why Buy Me :
- When your baby shows signs of rolling over, it’s very important for safety reasons to transition them out of being swaddled as their hands need to be free to reposition themselves when they roll over so they can push up off the mattress.
- Since most babies love being swaddled, transitioning them out of swaddling is usually a challenge as it is a change to their sleep routine.
- The Patented Zip-Off wings on the SWADDLE UP™ Transition Bag helps make this transition gentle and uneventful. We recommend transitioning both at naps and bed time to ease baby into this new sleep routine.
- To start, simply zip off one wing and let the baby get used to having one arm out for a few nights. Once that works, remove the second wing and your baby has successfully transitioned from swaddling into a comfy wearable blanket for longer use.
- If your baby was not previously swaddled in an ARMS UP™ position, the transition may take a little longer.
Product Features :
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Luxuriously soft & ultra-breathable bamboo fabric
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 4 sizes: Newborn, Small, Medium, Large
- 93% Cotton
- 7% Elastane
Product Specifications :
|Suitable For / Size||Medium|
|Product dimensions (cm)||65 x 34 x 0.2|
|Child weight (kg)||6 - 8.5|
|Child age (months)||3 - 6|
|Child maximum height (cm)||68|
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean